Wednesday, October 17, 2007

WIC Check Up

Just got back from WIC. Tabitha weights 11 lbs and 7 oz. She gain over a pound since last month. Can you tell she LOVES to eat? *grin* I hopped on the scale while I was there and was so happy to see that I lost 3 lbs. Yah! I wonder if I will make it to one size smaller before the wedding next month. I hope so. (Don't worry Mom, I'm still eating plenty, just eating alot more salads.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's good. Salads and fresh produce is where the nutrition is anyway. You will be fine... and Tabitha, too.
Love you.
Mom

Rachel said...

Wowzers! She's a growin' baby girl!

Yay for losing weight too! After this next baby I'm not gonna wait 7 months to get in shape!

Rebekah Doran said...

That she is. Can you tell she likes to eat? *grin*

If it wasn't for Micah and Megan getting married, I don't know if I would have got the itch to lose some weight. With Moriah I never did. :P