I love ALL of the pictures in all of your new posts here. Thanks for sharing! What FUN!!! You have a neat bunch of church folks/family to have fun with and such a BEAUTIFUL place to do it, too!
Very fun pictures. I loved them all.I wish I could have been there. I love Hayrides.Everyone looked like they were having a blast.All those kids are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pictures. love you guys---Tammy
Mother of 5 wonderful children that make me smile everyday. Wife to an amazing man and father. I have been so blessed. My husband is pastor of a church. So between church work and homeschooling 4 of my 5 chiledren, life stays busy, but I love it.
5 comments:
I love ALL of the pictures in all of your new posts here. Thanks for sharing! What FUN!!! You have a neat bunch of church folks/family to have fun with and such a BEAUTIFUL place to do it, too!
Very fun pictures. I loved them all.I wish I could have been there. I love Hayrides.Everyone looked like they were having a blast.All those kids are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
love you guys---Tammy
I'm glad that you guys enjoyed them. It was so much fun. I'm so glad God has called us here for now. :)
I love the last picture with the bright yellow trees hiding behide the green ones. Beautiful!
luff, Faith and Isaiah
HOW FUN!!! I love the pictures of Dave & Andy and Jay & Moriah. Cute!
Post a Comment