Monday, October 15, 2007

New Tabitha Pictures

We got our pig!!!! It is all cut and packaged and in the freezer now. Mmmmm, going to have to have some tomorrow or Wed. (I might be in town tomorrow and won't be able to cook any.) We have a very full freezer now. Our pig was the biggest out of all of them - 252 lbs of meat. :D

Well, it has been a while since I've blogged about the kids. Let me see what I can think of to blog about....Oh yeah, Elijah was caught looking in our new neighbor's window. They are nice neighbors though. The Dad told Elijah to go home. Upon questioning why he got sent home we found out Elijah had been looking in their window. *sigh* Jacob took Elijah back over and had him apologize to them right away. I don't think Elijah will be doing that again. Jacob ended up staying and talking to the dad for quiet a while. It was the first time they had met. I guess Vince (our new neighbor) is really into hunting. From the sounds of it, Vince is wanting to take Jacob out hunting something this fall. I was happy to hear that.

Alana has a new cat coloring book and has been coloring in it like crazy. She is really getting into cats now and loves to color them many different colors. She seems to like things to be very colorful. Elijah got a dino coloring book and so he colors with her too but he is not as into coloring as she is.

For a while Alana was confusing ketchup with Salsa. She NEVER wanted ketchup because it was "hot". I finally convinced her to try some with her salmon balls and she exclaimed, "It's not hot anymore!" lol Crazy kid.

Josiah is still his quiet self. He and Moriah are getting along better now though and are really beginning to enjoy playing with each other.

Moriah has not been eating much lately due to not feeling good. She would take one bit maybe and then want down. Today she finally seemed to have gotten her appitite back. I was so glad to see her eating again.

Tabitha was throwing up every other day. I finally talked to my cousin Debbie about it and she suggested cutting dairy out of my diet and seeing if that help. It did! She hasn't thrown up anymore and rarely spites up now too. I sure miss my cheese though!

Here are some pictures I took of Tabitha a few days ago. She is smiling alot now, so I was hoping to catch it. I finally did.







10 comments:

Montgomery's said...

How sweet, the pictures. She's growing so fast! Enjoy your pig! Sounds really yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

Did you realize you titled your posting "New Tabitha Pictures" and the first line was "We got our pig!!!" Made me grin...

Anonymous said...

You have the sweetest babies. They are all so beautiful.

Rachel said...

Tabitha is such a cutie. Wow time has flown, she's smiling already! Doesn't seem possible.

I CRACKED up at Elijah looking in the neighbor's window. Too funny!

And yay for the piggy in the freezer! Pork chops, yummm!

Jacob Doran said...

Dear Anonymouse,

Yes, I realized that. I don't normally put up my title until I'm done writing my post and since posting pictures of Tabitha was the last thing I did, it became the title. :)

Thank you Nancy!

Rachel, I'm glad it made you laugh, I was afraid that some might think I was being negligent and raising peeping Toms! *giggle*

Jacob Doran said...

BTW, we DID have those pork chops tonight and boy were they every good! Jacob kept going on and on and on about them. Made me feel good. :D

Rebekah Doran said...

Opps! Forgot to change accounts! :P

Pam said...

congratulations on your pig it sounds good. Tabitha is growing so fast. She is beautiful.

Kasey said...

Yay for Piggie and Yay for a cute baby! You have a beautimous family!

Anonymous said...

We are out of all our pig meat. I miss having it to eat.
Great pictures of that girl,she is cute just like the others. I want to meet Moriah. I can't believe I have never met your 2 little ones, How sad. I miss alana im sure she has forgot who i am.
Talk to you all later. love you and miss you guys. Tammy