Tonight Sis. Melissa had all us ladies cook a dinner out of the new Church cookbook. We all brought our dishes to church and had a potluck. Since this is Oct. World Drive, it also worked as a fund raiser. We have some really good recipes in that book. I made the fried salmon balls. Mmmm, they were yummy. Everyone at church liked them too. My Aunt Cathy made a recipe from the Philipines. That was real good too. We also had Upsidedown Pizza, Smothered Burritos, some other mexican type cass and alot of desserts. My favorite dessert was the Mandarin orange cake. Ohhhh, Jacob really liked that one too. :) I think that headquarters still have some of those cookbooks left, if you haven't got one I would get one before they run out, those are pretty neat.
Tomorrow I need to cut up and cook or freeze some pears that was given to us. The kids ate on them for days and now are tired of them, so I need to do something with them before they go bad. I'm hoping after that I can work on finishing the transcribing. I'm almost through the first message. Have like 10 or 15 min left on it. I'm hoping Jacob's message will be easier since I'm use to his style etc. We don't have anything else going on this weekend and we have two WORKING computers again, so my hopes are high for finishing up the transcribing.
Let's see, yesterday during my "free time", my Aunt and I worked on a special song for tonight. We sang "Jesus Use Me" I transposed it and then we practiced quiet a few times until we final got it right. It was the first time we have sang together but Jacob said we did real good. :)
Ok, I have a baby girl wanting yet more milk, so Goodnight one and all.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


2 comments:
HI Rebekah, how cold was it on the hay ride? It is 24.1 degrees here in Bethel now.
I'm not sure how cold it was on the hayride, Nathan. I know that I had out all the kids winter jackets to wear.
Post a Comment