Sunday, October 28, 2007

We're Home!

We are back home again. The kids are glad to be back home where they don't have to be quiet all the time and have there toys back. :) The did good this weekend though. They just LOVE to stay in hotels. They are always asking if we can stay in a hotel, so they were very excited to have done that this weekend. I was wondering how things would be with a new baby, but I thought it went pretty well, all things considered. We are all pretty tired though now. ALL the kids slept the last few hours of the drive. Ahhhh, that was nice. Jacob and even got to talk a bit. :D I'll have to check the pictures out tomorrow and see if we got anything good to post. Tabitha is wanting to eat and I hope sleep, so I will call it a night for now.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm glad you had a good trip and got back home safely!

I love long talks on a car ride with my husband too. :-)

Momma Tammi said...

So glad that you guys made it home safely. I think all the kids did pretty good this convention.

Bro. Jacob, would you send me the pictures that you took for Sister Bell? We are going to put pictures from our "get away" in The Beacon so everyone gets to see how they blessed us and I would like to add some of the pictures from the presentation at the same time. Thanks a bunch!