Monday, October 01, 2007

Easy Diaper Wipes

I was given this "recipe" for easy homemade diaper wipes. They are very easy to make and cheaper than buying out of a store. They are also great for babies with sensitive bottoms. I just got done making some and thought maybe a few of you out there might like to know how to make them too, so here it is.

Baby Wipes

One Roll of Bounty cut in HALF.

For each half-

1 3/4 c. water
2 tsp Baby Oil
2 tsp Baby Wash

Bring to a boil.

Pour over towels and let set 1 hr. Remove Cardboard from center and use.

I use to make only one half at a time but know I found that I can fit both halves in one of those big plastic 1 gallon icecream containers. I like not having to make them so often. :)

5 comments:

wemmies said...

WOW! I'll have to try that! Kewl!

Rachel said...

Oooh! Are they pretty durable? I've started using only Huggies wipes just because they are so durable. I buy the cheapest diapers though (though I've tried the others and the cheap Wal-Mart brand is the best in my opinion!)

Jacob Doran said...

Yes they are pretty durable as long as you use the stronger towel brands like Bounty. I like the cheap walmart brand too although I mainly use clothe diapers.

Anonymous said...

I am having such a hard time with my computer and missing reading your blog, hopefully we will be up and running, but I like this homemade baby wipes, I would have tried this with Isaiah!
luff, Faith

Unknown said...

oh where oh where has bekah gone oh where oh where can she be?