Last week was a crazy week. I'll give you the highlights for now.
Monday-Jacob worked extra hrs due to having to editor. I got my 1st VLB service ready.
Tuesday- Town day
Wed- Jacob still working. I made a sign for the Bible contest the VLBS are having. I'm not artistic so it took me forever and a day to get it done.
Thursday-Cut up remaining plums and froze them. 18 or 20 cups worth.
Having a new baby around make me take twice as long to do anything anymore. Jacob's laptop died!!!! Which ment we now had ONE computer to be shared between Elijah, Jacob and I. Needless to say I haven't got to be on it but a couple min. a day since then.
Friday- Made cookies for the Hayride Sun. Brought some cookies over to the neighbors. One of them was the first time we had met each other. had the Park kids spend the night at our house and gave them their first piano lessons.
Sat- Jacob wrote all day. I got out all the winter coats and baked more cookies.
Sun- GREAT hay ride day. Will post pics later.
Mon-Cleaned house while Elijah did his school on the computer. Jacob was out working again on his normal day off. Got some transcribing done. Yah! Jacob found and bought a new desktop for his office in town.
Alright, Jacob is off again for an interview after writing all morning for the other paper The Eagle. Elijah is needing to start school now a couple hrs late. So I best get off and let him start. All my kids are getting a cold again, hopefully they won't get too bad. Until next time...
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
3 months ago


2 comments:
Goodness girl, you are running running running, aren't you :) love you bunches, Sister Kasey
How's the transcribing coming? I've finished my 2nd assignment. But I don't have numerous small people running around in my house.
Post a Comment