Tuesday, May 06, 2008

8 yrs

Today Jacob and I have been married for 8 yrs. I am very blessed with a very non-boring life and a wonderful man who loves me very much.

Happy Anniversary Jacob! You mean so much to me. I would be lost without you.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Awww.... how sweet! Eight years, five babies... God has blessed y'all greatly!

Happy Anniversary Y'all!

connie said...

Happy Anniversary, Sweetie and Jacob.
We have been blessed to have you in the family, Jacob. Can't wait 'til we see you all in just a month!
Love,
Mom

Rebekah Doran said...

Thanks Mom. We are looking foward to your visit too!

Pam said...

Happy belated anniversary. Mine and David's anniversary was May 3rd. We have been married 22 wonderful years.

Momma Tammi said...

Happy belated Anniversary! I was a little out of it when I read this post yesterday and thought that I was already late. It just dawned on me that yesterday I wouldn't have been late...but I am today. ~hee hee~ One of these days I'll get it right.

Vicki Smith said...

Happy belated Anniversary!

Rebekah Doran said...

Thank you sis. Pam, and Happy Ann. to you and Dave! Wow, 22 yrs. That's a long time. :)

lol! That's alright sis. Adams, it was all that jet lag. :P

Thank you sis. Smith!