(For those of you who just look at pictures, I got a bunch. Just keep scrolling down. ) ;-)
Micah and Megan had planned to come down here on Monday, but with the threat of a flood on Monday they decided to come Sunday instead. I was glad they did, I wouldn't of known where to begin packing their stuff and all. lol I didn't know that they had changed their plans to come on Sunday afternoon until after church that morning. I had forgotten my cell phone that morning, so I didn't get the text message until I got back home after church. Megan did e-mail me, but I wasn't able to check my messages due to getting ready for church that morning. It all worked out though. Stephen was having his 16th birthday party after church, to which we all were invited. We all brought our own meat (hotdogs and hambergers). After feeding my kids those totally bad, not good for you, but kids love them, hotdogs and downing one myself, I got the text that Micah and Megan had just arrived at the airport. I left to get them, excited and relieved. I just love it when my brothers visit! And now I even have a sister! That is even better. *smile* I brought them back to the party and we all ate some hambergers. Megan, being exhusted, fell asleep on the couch. Micah went off with the guys to go and check out the river and play "pineball". While they were gone us woman folk broke out the cake and icecream! yum! The guys were lucky that we left them all a piece. *grin* After church that night, M & M took all their stuff out of the crawlspace and loaded it into their car. Jacob packed a couple of suitcases of clothes for us "just in case" and I cleaned the kitchen. Thankfully we never needed those clothes!
Monday Micah helped Jacob take the "important" stuff out of our crawlspace and pack into our shed. That night we played a few games with our picture taking guy, Derik, who happen to be in town doing pictures with another church. It was fun. Micah and Derik proved quite a match for each other in Othello. I had a lot of fun watching two master minds at work. *smile* In the end, Micah won barely. Then we all sat down with rootbeer and chocolate pudding. BTW, don't ever eat those two together, as they don't go well with each other. Right Megan? *grin*
Tuesday Jacob took the day off and brought M&M along with Elijah and Alana up to Glacier. It was colder then they were expecting, but I think they all had a good time. That evening I made Enchalatas and then we headed over to the Davis to watch "National Treasure 2" on one of Josh's friends projector. It was a good movie. I'll have to watch it again, when I won't have to get up and check on kids every so often. :)
Wed- Megan and I went into town for 2 hrs. I really enjoy going into town with her. It is our chance to talk with no kids since Uncle Micah stays home and watches the kids. After getting Megan's shelves and stopping by the bank etc. Megan and I went home and had a lesson in Bread Making 101. Megan did very well for her first time making bread. I sent her home with the recipe so she can make it for her and Micah now that she has her kitchen aid again. :D
Thursday Morning M&M left bright and early heading for Canada. They have made it back home to Alaska safely and have already unpacked their stuff.
Fri, Sat, Sun, and Mon (that's today!) I've been working on my garden every chance I get. Since I get inturrupted quite often it is slow going, but we are making some good headway. Today, Jacob had the day off. He cleaned my house for me (with the kids help of course!) so that I could spend more time in the garden. It was so nice to come back inside to a clean house! What a great guy I have for a husband. *smile*
That about wraps it up for now. I'll post pictures of my garden when I am done. Good night everyone. Hope you all had as good a M. Day as I did.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment