Monday, May 12, 2008

9 Kids

Dave and Melissa are one a date. I have all four of their kids for about 5 hrs. Should be a fun afternoon/evening. Those boys are so funny, I love just listening to them play and talk.

Jacob left after 10 this morning. Will be home after 9 tonight.

There is going to be flooding here in the area due to all the snow we got this winter. We live by the river so I was worried a little about it reaching our house. But I guess the only time it has reached our houses here was in 1964 when they had 15 in. of rain in 30 hr ONTOP of high flooding, so, we should be ok. I'm glad, I wasn't wanting to have to empty out my crawlspace. I bet M &M are glad too! :)

Had a good Mother's Day yesterday.

I'm SORE. Must be from all the squatting I did when packing the Kauffman's kitchen and pantry. My thighs were real sore yesterday, but today my shoulders and arms are too. How sad that I'm so out of shape. lol

Back to going through kids clothes and getting the next size out for Josiah, then Moriah and Alana.

No comments: