Grandpa had his surgery today. Everything went well and they say the ankle should heal up fine now. They put in two screws. I guess he was in alot of pain after the surgery so much that he was going in and out of contiousness. The Dr. prescribed real strong pain meds. So far they seem to be working and not bothering Grandpa with any other side affects. Grandpa made it home around 6:30 and was finally able to eat something after not eating all day. They say "Thank You" to all who have been praying for them. Please keep praying that he will heal fast and that the pain will subside.
Other news, the Kauffmans are going to be adding on to their house this summer. They have a trailer house and need to move everything out so that the house can be lifted and moved. I believe that they are going to be making a basement to put the trailer house back on and by doing that, they will have like 4 more bedrooms and another bathroom. Sis. K. is expecting #6, so they can really use the space. That being said, tomorrow morning we are going to be going over to help move the big things out of the house. I'm bringing food and will probably help pack boxes. Debbie and Melissa are taking Josiah and Moriah so I will be able to actually help Sis. Natalie.
And now, I think that I will go to bed and get some sleep so I can be awake (barely I'm sure, I am not a morning person) to get kids moving and ready for the exciting day.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
3 months ago


3 comments:
I am glad your grandpa is going to be okay. Its a blessing to have grandparents. And, by the way...i havent been checking all the blogs like normal, so this is REALLY late...but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
Me too! I'm glad that he is going to start feeling better now. And Thanks for the "Happy Anniversary". :)
Happy Mothers Day!
Post a Comment