That last few days have been SOOO nice. We got the lawn all mowed and then started to work on the garden area. Jacob got it all tilled up yesterday. (I'm smiling right now as I listen to Elijah reciting poetry that he learned in school while doing dishes.)
My Uncle brought some cow m. for our garden this morning. Elijah and Alana helped me shovel it into the wheelbarrow to be brought to the garden while Jacob was writing up his stories for the paper. They were good helpers. We finished up just as Jacob got done writing. Jacob evenly spread the m. all over the garden, so now it is ready to be tilled again and then we can plant. (That is if it doesn't flood!) It is nice having older kids to help clean the house! I'm able to get stuff done outside faster and sooner then the previous yrs. What a blessing!
When we were done with the M. the kids and I ate one of those frozen juice things and then blew bubbles! They had alot of fun with that. I did take some pictures and will put them up soon if it doesn't flood.
Well, I think that I'm going to go water my strawberries and rubarb and then start putting things up high.
Hope you all are having a good weekend.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment