Here are some picture of the water.
This is the road just down the street from us leading to the river.

Sunday the guys decided to go and check the river out Sunday afternoon. Dave put in a stick to see how deep it was...
Micah had to be Micah and climbed out on a tree that was laying OVER the High river. Crazy guy!
The guys decided to play some "pine ball".








The guys had to be guys and drive through the water covering the little bridge.

Then they went through one time too many.
The truck stalled and stopped in the middle of the bridge. lol! Josh and Dave had to get out and push while Jacob steered and Micah took the pictures.

Water got on (or is it in?) the distributer. They had to dry it off in order to get the truck started again.








6 comments:
I am glad you are still dry. Thanks for the update.
Your welcome! I would of posted an update sooner, but things were crazy while M&M were here. Did you like the pics?
ahhh...water in the distributor. Been there, done that.
You should of seen the looks on their faces when they got back. Right off I knew something had happend. lol
Wow--very cool pictures! Thanks for taking the time to post all of them. I know it's not a 3 minute job! They're GREAT. I especially like the one of Dave dodging the pine cone that Josh just hit... :-) And the one with the guys looking under the hood. They all have that "I don't know what to DO, but men are supposed to stand around and look under the hood when something goes wrong" expression on their faces. Perhaps they really and truly did know what they were doing, but they sure had that "got to look like a man about to fix something I know nothing about" look. Ha! So glad you guys weren't washed away in all of that mess. Looks like you've just been enjoying it!
Your welcome! It was somewhat easier, because Jacob had already gone through the pictures and picked out the good ones and edited them. So all I had to do this time was resize them and then post them. :) I thought that you would like the one with Dave dodging the pinecone. Yeah, that pic of the guys looking under the hood is so "guyish" lol!
Post a Comment