
To one of the best Mom's in the world. Thank you for all the love and encouragement that you have given all your 5, soon to be 6, kids over the years.

Here is one the girls wanted to send to you. :)

If you lived closer, I'ld be having you over for the brownies that we are making in a few minutes. Hope your having a good day with the boys!


2 comments:
Why thank you, my lovely.
I love you, too, my dear daughter.
Yes, I had a wonderful day. The boys ate lunch here and Isaiah brought over an angel food cake with strawberries and cool whip. Yum,yum!
Then we went to Nathan's piano recital. He did a duet with his teacher, a duet with another student, and a couple of solos. Hopefully, Isaiah will help Billie fix the CD's so that I can bring one with us to share with you all.
After we came home, Nathan biked to Isaiah's and Ernie and I practiced his bike riding. Yesterday he learned to keep his balance and pedal and brake. Today he got better and then learned to start himself off. He is a very proud boy and exhausted!
Micah and Larry called and said Happy Mother's Day.
I am blessed!
Praise the Lord!
Hey! Matthew called me, too!
I am very blessed!
Thank the Lord for telephones and internet!
Post a Comment