Wow, this is the earliest my kids have been in bed for a couple weeks now. By 8 pm they are all asleep. WOW. All those late nights and early mornings have been catching up with them. They have been a bit more whiny and cry too easily. I decided that tonight they were going to bed at 7:30. Tomorrow should be a much better day. :D Jacob is over helping Dave put in a door, so I have the whole house to myself. Ahhhhhh......I love quiet. I think I'll work on the checkbook, that's always fun. :)
4 comments:
I wish I could make myself go to bed that early sometimes...lol.
Oh I know. I'm more of a night person. I haven't been to bed that early since having Tabitha. :)
Wow--if I had everybody in bed by 7:30 and the house all to myself, I'm pretty sure I could come up with something better to do than balancing the checkbook. What's WRONG with you?! Ha! We've had a few of those EARLY TO BED nights around our house lately, too--always after lots of people and craziness have got the kids all out of whack and in need of a few. Whacks, that is. ;-) And early bed times, of course.
lol Well, you know I'm mostly clairic (however you spell that word) and so I like knowing where we stand etc and besides, I FIND working with numbers and such relaxing. I know, I know, I'm strange. :P
Post a Comment