Friday, May 30, 2008

Our New Fire Pit

Jacob dug us a fire pit this year. Yah! Now we will be able to roast hotdogs and make smores. *smile* Jacob went and bought the stones for the pit the other day. He put the finishing touches on it tonight. Doesn't it look great!?


The kids are all excited and waiting for Dad to get the fire going so we can break it in and roast some hotdog. I love Moriah's pose here.


Here is our "cook", slaving over a hot fire. *grin*


I was inside making Amish friendship bread. I guess the kids just scarfed down the hot dogs though. Good thing I had taken 4 out and put them in a pan or Jacob and I would of had to find something else to eat tonight. lol You know, everything always tastes better cooked over an open fire. :)

4 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Very nice fire pit. I love the log chairs.

Rebekah Doran said...

Thanks! Uncle David made those chairs. They are perfect for the kids.

Tammy K. said...

The fire pit looks great. Graet post. Fun pictures. Maybe someday I can meet Moriah and Tabitha. I can't believe I have never met those two. weird.

cokelady said...

That is sooooo cool! Jay did a great job. Can we come over to roast weenies and marshmallows some night??? ;-)