Sunday, June 08, 2008
A Bad Night and an Emotional Girl
BAD combination, let me tell you! lol Last night for some reason, every time I was just about asleep, Tabitha started to cry. *sigh* and then sometime early this morning Alana started to cry. I asked her why she was crying and all I got was "I feel sad!" followed by more crying. Why do you feel sad? "I don't know!" More crying. Needless to say neither her or I got much sleep. When I finally did get up, I fed the kids. At lest then Alana's stomach was full, then I MADE her go back to bed to sleep. By then she had a headache from all the crying she had been doing in the night. I hope she is not getting sick. There was no way we were going to bring an very tired and emotional girl to church this morning. She was sleeping when they all left. She woke up an was very dissapointed about not being at Sunday School. I told her if she sleeps and isn't crying tonight she can go tonight. Pray for her (and me!) when you read this. Thanks! Hope all your Sundays started off on a better note than Alana's. :-P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh thats sad, I'll pray. Last night was Emilies sleep over night. Kirby and I were up super late sitting on our porch swing talking when we heard her cry out. All the way up the stairs I heard her calling GRAMMA! I went in the room and she ran into my arms. I held her a while and then put her in bed with Auntie. :)
I LOVE having our sleep over night. She normaly sleeps! ha ha
I miss that Alana. Give her a hug.
Aww, poor baby. It's gotta be hard being an emotional little girl already and then not feeling good on top of it, and one just makes the other worse. Praying for you and Alana. This too shall pass... well, the not feeling good part, anyway. :-)
Post a Comment