I have my very own iPod!!!! It is the new i touch, very cool. My wonderful brother sent it down to me by way of my Mom. WOW... I never thought that I would have my very own iPod. It connects to the internet, checks my e-mail etc. I told Jacob that I'm in love. lol!
Thank Nancy for praying for Alana (and anyone else who prayed!) She is doing MUCH better today. She did end up throwing up last night, but only once. Thankfully. Today Josiah started to not feel good. He finally threw up too tonight, right before the kids got in bed. Hopefully it will be short lived with him too. I won't be surprised if Moriah gets it next since she sneaked a few drinks of juice from her sister's and brother's cup today. :(
Goodnight all, I'm going to put Tabitha to bed now.
PS. Tabitha let Uncle Nathan hold her today for a long while without crying! He's so good with the kids. :)
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
3 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment