Mom just called. Grandpa had a DR appt. today. Grandpa is doing very well. The dr. said that he can walk without crutches now. Yeah! He is going to enjoy being able to put weight on his foot again. I'm so glad that he is healing so well.
So happy to hear good news about your grandpa AND the garden! :-) Of COURSE it's okay to pray about a garden. Or a sick pet. Or lost car keys. Or anything else.
Mother of 5 wonderful children that make me smile everyday. Wife to an amazing man and father. I have been so blessed. My husband is pastor of a church. So between church work and homeschooling 4 of my 5 chiledren, life stays busy, but I love it.
1 comment:
So happy to hear good news about your grandpa AND the garden! :-) Of COURSE it's okay to pray about a garden. Or a sick pet. Or lost car keys. Or anything else.
Post a Comment