Tuesday, June 10, 2008

STILL Snowing

It has snowed ALL DAY. No really, it snowed for 12 hrs straight! Your right Tammy, it is CRAZY!!! We finally decided to cover the gardens. I'm guessing we waited too long to do that and by now they are dead or soon to be. I should of covered them this morning when it first started to snow. I just kept thinking the snow was going to stop any minute now. *sigh* Would it be alright to pray for a garden? Oh well, we had a pretty good day inspite of the snow.

Nathan and I did the basic rebounder session this morning. A whole whopping 14 mins! lol hey, it's a start isn't it? :P

I did a load of clothes after Josiah threw up again(poor guy!), made bread, then had the kids help me mop the whole house. That was fun. Nathan and I drew on the kitchen floor with washable crayons and then had the kids wash them off. They liked doing that. :D Hmmmm, nothing else of too much interest so I will leave you with this picture of my very cold garden all covered up for the night.


PS. I just looked out the window and the snow has stopped!!! Hopefully that's the last of the snow for a few months!

6 comments:

Grace & Co said...

Didn't you get the memo? It's June! You're not supposed to have snow on the ground!! Where's the summer weather??

Nancy said...

OMW! Your poor garden!!!
Sunshine here. Except for some Spring rain here and there.
We had snow in August one year that we were in Kalispell!
How is Grandpa Jenkins?

Tammy K. said...

I think you can pray for your garden. We are going through a drought here, Sam prays for his peppers all the time. :o)
They will be fine, just not very big w/out natural rain.

cokelady said...

Wow!!! I'm sorry about your garden (!!!), but otherwise that is soooooo cool!!! Wowzers! Wish I was there with you--we could make some hot cocoa and put a puzzle together next to a cozy fire. :-)

Rebekah Doran said...

Gracie - That is the question that we have ALL been asking. :)

Nancy - Grandpa is doing good. He's been riding his riding lawnmower and mowing. Think he enjoys getting out of the house.

Tammy - Thanks for praying for my garden!

Rebekah Doran said...

Becki - A puzzle would be fun. It's been a while since I've done one.