Thursday, June 05, 2008

Wonderful

That is how I would describe our service last night. Bro. Ron Barker came over from OR for his regional CPMA service. Jacob led the song service last night. By the end of the service the Spirit of the the Lord was "thick" in the church. After praying for a little while Bro. Ran preached and gave an alter call to just give over to the Lord. Almost everyone responded. All the teens were in the alter praying and some were crying. It was wonderful, simply wonderful, to feel the Lord like that in service! Praying that it continues. And looking forward to convention and camp!

3 comments:

cokelady said...

PRAISE THE LORD! So glad to hear about your wonderful service. We all need more of those! :-)

Tammy K. said...

I am SO happy to hear the good news. I try to remember to pray for that little corner of the world. Miss you all. I am looking forward to more good news.

Rebekah Doran said...

Tammy - Thanks for remembering us in your prayers. Jacob and I can use all that we can get! ;-)