Tuesday, June 10, 2008

SNOW in June???

Yep, that's right folks, it is SNOWING! Weird, weird. It is really coming down. I told the kids that I guess were going to just have to skip all their birthdays and go straight to winter. They didn't like that idea. ;-) Ok, here are some pictures.

Our front yard and across the street.



Back yard. Nathan mowed half the yard yesterday. He was going to finish it today, but I think those plans are canceled.


Here's my garden all covered in snow. I hope it doesn't die!!! I was going to finish it today too, but now....

Moving on to other news, Mom got me a rebounder for exercising in cold or rainy weather. I think I'm going to turn the DVD on and see what it is like since going for a walk is out of the question. :(

3 comments:

wemmies said...

WOW!! That is crazy!!!!
Can I steal your pics and share them??

Rebekah Doran said...

Sure! Go ahead. :)

Tammy K. said...

CRAZY......CRAZY!!!!!!!
Melissa called me this morning and said it was snowing. I think she was expecting a HOW COOL IS THAT!!!! instaead I said it was C.R.A.Z.Y. I told her she called the wrong person she should have called Becki, she loves snow no matter when, Snow is just WRONG in June. You all have fun in it and I will enjoy my Texas sun. :o)
The pictures are pretty anyway.