It's been busy around here this week. I've fallen behind in reading blogs, sorry ya'll. I don't see it getting less busy in the near future. Mom, Nathan and Ernie are going to be arriving tomorrow night around midnight. They will be here for two weeks. I'm sure I will not be doing alot of posting during that time as I will be spending as much time with them as I can. :D I still don't have my garden completed, but maybe Nathan will be able to help me out with that. I just have a little more plastic to lay done and a couple rows of lettuce and that will be all she wrote for this yr. :)
I did pick and cut and freeze some rhubarb today. Been looking at alot of new rhubarb recipes and trying some. Made a R torte Sunday, that was real good. I still have yet to make your R pie Sis Smith. I guess the orange peel made me pause....Do you just grate a real live orange peel? or do you buy it dried? I do think of you when I do something with rhubarb though, just because I know you like it so much. :)
I need to get my VLB lesson ready tomorrow since that will be my last chance before Mom and the boys get here. Pray that God will help me with it. Ok, I should go to bed now so I can be awake tomorrow. Good night!
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
3 months ago


3 comments:
Hi Bekah,
Started a new blog...thought I would begin fresh.
montanagramma.blogspot.com
Love Ya,
Nancy
I bought a jar of dried orange peel in the spice section of the grocery store. You could grate it yourself, if you wanted. I don't always have fresh oranges on hand, so it's nice to have a jar in the cupboard so I'm always ready. I just made a rhubarb delight today. Yummmmmm!!! Thank God for Alaskan rhubarb!
Sis. Nancy - thanks for letting me know! I've missed your blogging.
Sis. Smith - that sounds good! I'll have to buy and jar of the dried stuff and give the pie a try. :)
Post a Comment