Monday, June 30, 2008

We're Home

We made it home after 2 am this morning. It was a good trip. I wasn't able to hear everything at the convention due to kids and a baby, but I did catch a few good things. :) I will share later when I'm a little more "awake". I feel really out of it today. Hmmmm, I wonder why? :P

Sis. Tammy A., I didn't get to see my friend. Her daughter was sick, and so she ended up spending her day at the ER. We'll try and get together when we go through for Min. Convention.

It is HOT. Kids are loving the sprinkler right now. WOW, my garden REALLY grew in the few days I was gone because of the first spell of hot weather that happend over the weekend.

Sis. Natalie had her baby boy Sunday morning just before 4am. Everything went well and everyone is fine. We are going to go and see her and the new one sometime today.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm glad that you guys had a good trip and are back home safe!

I know what you mean about trying to catch sermons and such when you're tending to kiddos, I'm sure every mother does! You learn to listen with one ear while paying attention to the kids too. We have JUST NOW hit a pocket where Sara will draw on paper and sit next to us (for a few minutes at a time, anyway!), and Emily sleeps. I'm enjoying it because I can catch a few minutes uninterrupted, and I know it won't last long!

Momma Tammi said...

Bummer that you didn't get to visit with your friend. I hope her daughter is better now.

Please congratulate the Kauffman's for us. Looking forward to meeting the new little guy.