Saturday, July 05, 2008

I did it!

I got the convention post done! Now I need to feed kids and fold the laundry from the last week. This weeks wrap up.

Monday - Recuperated from the trip and went to see the new Kauffman baby and mom at the hospital. Made Sweet and sour ck for supper.

Tuesday - Washed all laundry and unpacked.

Wed - Visited the Kauffmans and helped to clean up their place. Came home ate and went to church.

Thursday - Spent 7 hrs in town. Started cleaning house and started meat for the 4th.

Friday - Finished cleaning house and cooked fajitas for lunch. Dave and Melissa came over for lunch. We had rootbeer floats for dessert. Mmmmm. I got a kick out of hearing all the kids enjoying them (slurping them up through their straws.) :P Us adults played a game of "Hit the Deck" Melissa won more rounds than anyone else but I ended up winning the game. I love games allow that to happen. :) The Hendricks went to his parents for supper and we headed out to Lakeside to stop by some rich contacts that Jacob's made working with the paper. They invited us alot with alot of other people to watch the fireworks from their house on the lake. We didn't stay to watch though just visited and ate. We came back to to the bend to do our own fireworks with the church people around 9pm. We had a good time although Alana, Josiah and Moriah spent all that time in Grandma's house watching through the window instead of outside with all the other kids. I guess they didn't like the noise. It was a very good 4th. I'll have to look through the pictures later and see if there is any worth sharing. Ok, I'm off to feed kids. Hope you all had a good and safe 4th!

No comments: