Thursday, July 31, 2008

Still Picking

The Lord truly has blessed us with some great fruit trees. We are still picking cherries off those two trees. I'm about ready to go and pick some more. Grandma has been coming over and helping me to pit the cherries. That's been such a help. (Where would the world be without Grandmas?)

A note about camp pictures. My husband took like 1400 of them. I've gone through 300 and have 1100 left to go through. At this rate I might have them ready to post after the Assembly. Sorry guys (and gals). If I haven't been having to pick cherries, I probably would have enough done to post a couple post of them anyway. Sooner or later I will post about our wonderful camp.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so jealous of your cherries!

Is this craving or covetousness I'm feeling? LOL!

Rebekah Doran said...

It's a craving. *grin*