We made it home in good time. It helped that the kids slept for the first 3 hrs, making it so we didn't have to stop. :D We were home and the kids in bed by 11pm. Not bad at all.
Jacob took Elijah, Alana, Nathan, and Jacob Grant out on a 3 mile hike in Glacier. The home is quiet and relaxing. I just finished sorting the mountains of laundry and spraying stain stuff on the clothes that needed it. I think we will have something easy, like pancake, waffles, eggs, and bacon for supper.
Here is a picture that Elijah took the day we celebrated Jacob's birthday. I thought he did a good job.


5 comments:
Thanks for posting. I will be looking forward to more news about Camp and pictures.
Awww, sweet picture. :D
Glad to hear you had a good time. Will be looking forward to your report on camp.
11:00 is a good "make it home" time. Way to go. :)
When's Jacob's birthday? Anthony's was today. Thought they might be close to each other.
Talk to you later.
Anxiously awaiting a Camp report. :-)
Wa-Hoo! Glad you're home--I've been missing your posts. Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see all of the terrific pictures that will accompany it. :-)
Really cute picture of you and Jay. ;-)
Lgad to hear camp went good! The picture DID turn out good! You can tell it's coming from a shorter veiw point, which is cute. =)
Post a Comment