Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Introducing Ethan Lane Kauffman!

Jacob and I went over to see the new baby again today. This time we remembered the camera! Yeah! So now you all can see him too. Ethan was awake this time so we got to hold him. :D

Ethan is the 6th child. Born 6-29-08. 8lbs 9oz






Moriah had to hold him too!



I like her expression here.


Everything is fine and good pretty good. I guess little Ethan's schedule is a bit messed up though. He has been awake at night for a few nights now. If you can pray that he will start to sleep better at night, I know Bro. and Sis. Kauffman would be GRATEFUL.

The other kids didn't want to hold the baby. Too busy playing with the other kids. :0)

Ok, back to work. Gotta feed some kids before heading out to our WMB service.

5 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Awww...what a cutie! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Jessa Stephens said...

Awww cute pictures! Btw, I like bangs on you!!!!!

Vicki Smith said...

Very pretty baby and so healthy looking! Thanks for sharing.

I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures and hearing more about your Convention. You have to take up all the slack since Momma Tammi called it quits. ;-)

Tammy K. said...

ah yes, I kept looking at the pictures thinking you looked differnt Rebekah, I can't believe I could not figure it out, you have bangs. :O) thanks Jessa. :o)
Thank you for sharing pictures of the Kauffman baby. Tell Natalie and Ted, congrats form Sam and Tammy.

Rebekah Doran said...

Sis Tammi - You're welcome. :)

Jessa - Thanks! Jacob likes them as long as they don't cover my whole forhead. I'm happy with them.

Sis. Smith - I did it! I put up a convention post for you and who all else wants to read it. :)

Tammi - I will tell them for you. They wanted to make sure I told you they had him. :)