Nothing big is happening around here. Just been looking up recipes for zucchini since I have some that need using from my garden. I made z. bread last night and we had it for breakfast today. I put chocolate chips in one loaf. Jacob and the kids REALLY liked that. I prefer without chips so I will probably be making one with and one without from now on. I did find a recipe for Z. Pineapple Jam. I'm going to try it today and see what it is like. I was planning on make jam this week so finding the recipe was perfect timing. I'll let you know how it turns out.
I did get to look at the pictures of the guys hike on Monday. There was some really good ones! I'll share just a few ones that they took at on the drive up through Glacier.
Isn't that a pretty view!?
(click on the picture to see a larger version.)
(click on the picture to see a larger version.)

It was Jacob Grant first time in Glacier. He really enjoyed the trip and hike. :)




3 comments:
Gorgeous pictures!!! Wow!!! Yet another reason I like reading your blog. All the amazing pictures. :D
I picked Nathan up from the airport this morning at 8:00. Bro. Grant and Jacob came also. They will be here for our last day of VBS and for the special program and cookout on Sunday. Bro. Grant will preach for us since we have no pastor and he is back in state for a little while.
Love ya,
Mom
I've always wanted to go to Glacier. Maybe someday. Brother Smith always said he'd love to live in Montana. He started saying that nearly 35 years ago. It doesn't look good for that happening. But surely God wouldn't mind if we visited! :-)
Post a Comment