Girls are naturally just more clean and neat then boys.
The other day Alana just starts to deep clean the boys room. (Clean under the bed, in the closet and throw away all the little paper trash that somehow ends up in the bedrooms.) She finished their room and moved to her room. She didn't have enough time to finish her room that night before bed, so first thing the next morning she was hard at work again. The rooms looked great! They were really beginning to need a good clean.
Alana has always been so sweet and thoughtful. I love her so much!
God knew what He was doing when he gave us 3 girls instead of 3 boys!
I will try to blog more here shortly.
We are trying to find ways to cut back on our bills here of late. Jacob was told this last Tuesday that there is a good possibility that the WSN paper will be terminated. Since that is the main paper that Jacob writes for, that means he would be out of a job. Nothing for sure yet, but the possibility is there. Anyway, that is why Jacob got to talking with the phone/internet people and was able to get them to give us a good deal. We will now be getting our phone and internet for half the price then what we were paying before. We will be switching to different internet providers, soooo this weekend we will not have internet. I believe Jacob told me that we won't have internet until Tuesday. All that to say I would like to blog a bit tonight to let you all who are interested, know what went on in March. I have a few pics too, not alot but a few. :)
Following is a story Elijah wrote for school. Thought it might bring a smile to a face or two.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment