"Rewinding..."
Becki - Yeah! I get award! Thanks! Wahoo!!! :DRachel - Thanks! Glad to hear my posts made your day. That makes me very happy. :)
Tammi - Thanks for all the comments. I enjoyed reading them. yeah, I'm going to try and post tonight on Easter. Hopefully I won't go for a whole month in between posts too often. It did take a while to post all those post last time.
"Alana's Nightmare"
Becki - Jacob can really have some weird dreams! I'm with you though and would rather have a dream about a TRex eating me than being cooked in a giant waffle iron.I am VERY thankful that the bad dreams in out house can be counted on one hand.
"St. Patricks Day and Astronaut Ice Cream"
Becki and Tammy - I wasn't too big on the green oatmeal either. lol I eat oatmeal normally, but it is not because I like it. One bowl is more than enough for me.That ice cream was very, very light. Weird, but fun and tasty!


2 comments:
I guessed you were busy... you never wait that long between blogging! Looks like a lot of fun days! Thanks for sharing!
Nope, you can't go a whole month again.... =)
Post a Comment