Ok Jessa, I'm finally blogging. :)
Things have been going good, just real busy. I was looking back at when I lasted blogged and saw that the last thing I blogged about was Nathan's 16th birthday. Wow, in some ways that seems so long ago. I'll just hit the highlights of what went on in the month of March.


5 comments:
Okay, you get the Blogger of the Month Award, even if you don't post again this month! Ha! That was quite a string of 'em!
Yes, it had been a long time!!!!!!!!! =) I see you catched up though....!!! So I'm going to get reading. ;) =)
I read through all of these new posts and absolutely DIED laughing!!!
Thanks for making my day. You guys are a hoot!
That sure was a lot of posts, I got through them all and commenting on them. :o)
Fun times. You will need to post sooner now, so you don't have to do that again. I am sure it took a lot of time.
Becki - Yeah! I get award! Thanks! Wahoo!!! :D
Rachel - Thanks! Glad to hear my posts made your day. That makes me very happy. :)
Tammi - Thanks for all the comments. I enjoyed reading them. yeah, I'm going to try and post tonight on Easter. Hopefully I won't go for a whole month in between posts too often. It did take a while to post all those post last time.
Post a Comment