Hey, Sis. I just wanted to let you know that I went through and looked at all your Easter pictures and read the posts. Your kids are just way cute. I love the dresses for the girls. How pretty!!! And the boys' ties are indeed pretty snazzy.
A fine bunch of Church of God kids all of ya'll are raising up out there. :-) Praise the Lord!
Will be sure to pray for your request. Love ya'll.
Mother of 5 wonderful children that make me smile everyday. Wife to an amazing man and father. I have been so blessed. My husband is pastor of a church. So between church work and homeschooling 4 of my 5 chiledren, life stays busy, but I love it.
4 comments:
Hey, Sis. I just wanted to let you know that I went through and looked at all your Easter pictures and read the posts. Your kids are just way cute. I love the dresses for the girls. How pretty!!! And the boys' ties are indeed pretty snazzy.
A fine bunch of Church of God kids all of ya'll are raising up out there. :-) Praise the Lord!
Will be sure to pray for your request. Love ya'll.
the pictures are great, the kids are adorable and looks like they had a lot of fun.
I'll say a prayer for you guys. God knows all that we need.
Wow. The Amy's said EVERYTHING I was going to say!
ME, TOO.
Praying here for you all sis!
Post a Comment