Saturday, April 04, 2009

Running with the Teens


That brings us to the third week of March. Tanner and Nathan decided that they wanted to start running around our loop everyday for exercise. I'm glad that they decided to do that. It is good for them and gives them something good to do together everyday. One day Jacob was home when the boys decided to run. Jacob decided to go with them. Ha! He was so worn out when he got back. Jacob hasn't been home to run with them since, but I'm sure if he was, he would run with them again and try to get back in shape for the summer.

Speaking of Jacob, it is sooo nice to have a writer for a husband. Nathan had a research paper due. He wrote it up and then needed someone to proof read it. I asked Jacob if he would proof read it for Nathan since he is the "writer" in the family and I'm more into numbers. :) Those two guys worked on it for all afternoon. Jacob said Nathan had some really good paragraphs etc, just worked with him on rearranging the order etc. I haven't read it yet but since it is counting as a test grade for Nathan, I'm glad that Jacob was able to help him out with it. It is going to be very handy having a writer for a husband. :D

On to other news...Alana lost yet ANOTHER tooth! So now she has TWO bottom teeth missing! I never had two teeth missing at the same time, always thought it might would be neat too though when I was a kid.



3 comments:

cokelady said...

Alana is adorable!

Tammy K. said...

two teeth...kids love that. I don't think I ever had two teeth missing at the same time either.
That girl is just as goergous as ever. I miss Alana

Jessa Stephens said...

Alana looks so proud!! lol =)