That morning I decided to try dying the kids oatmeal green. *giggle* They LOVED it. lol I'm not sure what Nathan thought of it, but he ate it anyway. Here are some pictures of it.


Later on after that evening after supper we had a treat. Jacob's job has it's perks and one of them being he acquired a package of Real Life Astronaut IceCream! It was freezed dried just like all of the other food they eat. We all had fun having a bite or two of it. It really did taste like Neopolitan ice cream. Jacob said that it was like eating those marshmellows that you get out of the hot cocoa packages. It was a fun and memorable thing to do on St. Patrick Day.




I tried to get pictures of everyone else eating the ice cream, but they all blurred just a bit.
So what ya think?


3 comments:
Okay, so the green oatmeal is grossing me out a little bit. I mean, some things look bad enough to begin with, you know?! (I like oatmeal, but not because it looks appealing!) I can't imagine what the Astronaut Ice Cream must be like. Weird! How cool for your kids to try it though--I'm sure they loved it.
Green oatmeal....fun for the kids, I don't know if I could do it????:O)
The ice cream....that is VERY cool. How fun. Great memories for the kids.
Becki and Tammy - I wasn't too big on the green oatmeal either. lol I eat oatmeal normally, but it is not because I like it. One bowl is more than enough for me.
That ice cream was very, very light. Weird, but fun and tasty!
Post a Comment