Sunday, April 19, 2009

Resurrection Sun. Morning at Church

I wasn't able to get pictures of everyone at church Tammy, but here are a few that I did get.

I had to catch Bethy outside.


The Hendrick boys were all wearing brown. Nathan K. got in on this picture too.


The Davis girls.

The Davis boys.


The Doran girls.


The Doran boys.


The ties I found were those new zip ties. SO COOL!!! The boys loved them and never complained once about wearing them. Elijah picked out his own tie. He loves blue, so I wasn't too surprised with what he picked.


Josiah is into green in a BIG way! He just loved this tie with the little dinos on it.

Both boys were SO PROUD when they put their ties on. It was cute. They came up to show me with the biggest smiles on. The girls just LOVED their dresses that Grandma Peter got for them. Alana, of course, had to have a pink dress. Moriah is a purple girl and just loved the purple dress. Tabitha is too young to know what she likes, but I could tell she was really excited to wear her new dress.

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Everyone looks beautiful and I cannot get over how much the younger ones have grown.

Jessa Stephens said...

awwww they all look so cute! I'm not sure what "zip" ties are though.....???