Yes, Jacob is going. Jacob is on schedule to preach Tuesday afternoon. At first we didn't think he was going to be able to go, since the baby hadn't come yet and Jacob didn't feel comfortable leaving me for a week with a new baby and 4 young kiddos. Then someone gave us the idea that he can just go for that Tuesday. After much prayer, we feel that is what Jacob needs to do. He will actually be gone 3 days. I think that one of the teen girls from my teen class will stay with me a couple days anyway. The sooner the baby comes the better. Just pray that God will continue to work things out for us concerning this. Thanks. Anyway, that was what was going on Monday.
Tuesday we were in town most of the day. Got the last stuff we would need for a new baby like NB diapers. Wednesday I was really lacking energy, but baked a king salmon that one of my friends went down with my Mom. YUMMY! I love salmon, but it is just way too expensive to buy here.
Today I felt much better and emptied out my whole frig and cleaned it. I also have two newly cleaned and mopped bathrooms. Now I need to go and debone the leftover salmon to make salmon burgers with. Jacob took the two older kids with him to the fair this afternoon. They met up with Josh and Debbie and their kids. Sounds like it will still be a while before they come home. It is kinda nice to just have the two younger ones. Alana was so sweet, she told me before they left that she was going to miss me. :)
Matt, I'm working picking out the pics of when you were here. Should post them soon.
Ok, off to fix supper.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
3 months ago


1 comment:
So happy it's working out for Brother Jay to come to the Assembly. We're praying for you, girl. God's timing is always just right. I have several testimonies from my 8 grandchildren when God worked out the timing JUST right.
Post a Comment