Things are going GREAT. The two teen girls are here and the kids are having alot of fun with them. They made potato soup for us last night. It was good. I wasn't able to take a nap yesterday afternoon, so after supper the girls let me lay down and they cleaned the kitchen and put the kids to bed. I woke up and we watch a girly movie and then played phase 10 dice. It was a nice girls night. I think today we are going to see if we can barrow the old Pride and Prejudice. It is six hrs long, we will probably watch half tonight and the other half tomorrow night.
I guess Bethy was REALLY wanting to come and see Tabitha, so yesterday Sis. Melissa brought her over. You can see she really enjoyed holding Tabitha.

Jacob has our camera, so while Melissa was here with her's we took a couple with the other kids holding Tabitha.



Josiah didn't want to hold Tabitha, thus no picture with him.
Well, I'm off to take a shower. Then I think the girls will help me sometime today get my "nursing" clothes out and I'll put my M. dresses away. Also, the midwife didn't make it yesterday, so she is coming this afternoon.
3 comments:
Goodness! Tabitha looks as big as Moriah in that picture! :-D
I'm glad you've got good company and good help!
I am glad things are going great! Your kids always look like little adults when they are born, its so cute!
Wow! Beautiful Baby! We happy for you all. :0) Sis B
Post a Comment