A lesson to all the guys out there: never guess a girl's weight to be more than it actually is, and especially don't get taught having told anyone that she weighs more than she actually does. Fortunately, I don't think our little girl will remember.
Tabitha Jeanne measured 22 inches long. Her head was a little over 13 cm. I guess that Moriah will continue to be the heavyweight of the girls.
Anyway, here are some pictures. The first is of one of the midwives, Melissa Brake, listening to Tabitha's heart and lungs.

.jpg)
I didn't realize that my hand was obscuring her face. Oh well. The picture conveys the whole proud--yet tired--Daddy thing. She was born at 2:06 a.m. It is now three hours later. Both Tabitha and Rebekah are sleeping, and I am about to follow suit. Just wanted give everyone a glimpse of the new arrival. I'll try and post more tomorrow.



21 comments:
Awww!!! Congratulations on a safe delivery and the arrival of a beautiful new daughter! She's gorgeous!
You know, in that second picture, she looks like Nathan to me!
oh so cute! Glad everything went well. Congrats to both of you. Bekah, you're my hero! :P
Congratulations to all of you! Hope Rebekah's labor went fast. Nothing more wonderful than the birth of a new baby! You two are going to have your hands full with that growing family of yours. They are all so adorable! God Bless you both!
Your cousin from Iowa,
Dianne
Thank you, Jesus, for another miracle! Also thank you for the namesake. I feel very honored. I'm sure my mom is honored, too, however, when I talked to her this morning, she didn't know the name yet. :)
If Rachel thinks that she looks like Nathan, I wonder if she will have the Peter resemblance. Will have to see more pictures later.
Love you all,
Grandma
after seeing a lot of babies while up there, yes, I can really see a strong Peter resemblance in her.
Aww... She's adorable!
Funny, broke the boy/girl tradition. while this one be a rebel?
I'm SOOOO glad that everything went okay. I read your first baby post and went through the house screaming "rebekah's having her baby!!!"
so yeah.. i'm happy.
Tabitha, Auntie Meg can't wait to meet you!
Congratulations on your beautiful daughter, Tabitha. Glad to hear all went well for you. She's precious!
Your cousins in Kentucky,
Tammy, Todd & Jager
Oh Bek~
I am so glad that everything is good and your little girl is a sweetie! Big girl she is 1 oz lighter than Isaiah was. Like the doctor asked me when Isaiah was sick, how much did he weight, oh was it a vaginal delviery thats amazing! Your telling me! Good job!
luff, Faith n Isaiah
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so happy for both of you. She's beautiful, just like all the rest of your children. Take care and God bless you! See you Bro. Jacob at the Assembly and Rebekah, my prayers are with you and the rest of the family!
AWWWWWWWWWW!! So cute!! I thought the same thing Rach. She looked like Nathan in that pic. Cute cute cute cute cute. :)
weird. we had just talked about if you were gonna kick that baby out before Jacob left yesterday morning..next thing I know you have 3 girls!! Congrats you two! I only hope this one lets me hold her. =)
Matt
definitely looks like a peter! she is so cute! congrats!
..i'm not far behind! :)
Congratulations, she is beautiful! What a great addition to your family, I'm so glad she made it safely. ~Jaclyn & family.
How precious! Congrats to mommy, daddy and siblings! You're so strong and beautiful, Rebekah! I'm blessed to call you a friend :) Get lots of rest, now...
Welcome to the world sweet little angel.
I was wondering if this would be the one to break the pattern. She is adorable. Congratulations!
God Bless both Baby and Mommy
OHH! Congradulations! She is so cute. Finally:)
LOve,
LIsa
Tabitha is beautiful! And I love her name...great choice. Congratulatoins to all of you. Praise God for another blessed delivery.
God bless you,
Emilee Smith
I just seen the post and we're so EXCITED for you guys. Wow, does God answer prayer or what? What a blessing and I can't wait to see her.
Our prayers are with you!
Brother Ray
What can I say that hasn't been said already? Tabitha is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations! So glad to hear that the delivery went well. After reading your post before you announced your labor, I wondered if you were going to deliver really soon. You were nesting a little too well at that point. ~giggle~ Can't wait to see her and hold her. Take care of yourself and angel baby.
Jacob and Rebekah Tabitha is beautiful. Congratulations. I'm glad everything went well. May God continue to bless your family.
Love you
Pam
Congratulations on your new arrival. I took the information with all the facts over to Gma Mary as soon as I saw it.
Take care.
Kay
Post a Comment