Today was a good day. Jacob was feeling better so I got to spend most of my day sleeping with Tabitha. I feel much more rested now. The afterbirth pains were much better today too.
Jacob has been working on his sermon for the Assembly alot today. He had most of it done last week and is just refining it now.
A big THANK YOU to all of you who left all those wonderful comments. Jacob and I have throughly enjoyed reading them all.
The kids really love the new baby. I was a little worried about Moriah and how she would treat the new one, but she has done very well. I'm very pleased. Grandma Jenkins brought over a new baby doll for Moriah and she just loves it. I haven't gotten any good pictures of her with the baby yet but soon. Moriah has also enjoyed "helping" Mom get out of bed and "helping" me to the bathroom etc. It's pretty cute to see her softly touch Tabitha and try to comfort her when she cries.
Today I got these pictures of Josiah and Tabitha. Josiah is just a natural with babies and animals. Very gentle.
Josiah and Moriah admiring the new little sister.






6 comments:
I really like those pictures.
how precious. The one of Josiah kissing Tabitha is so adorable..you've truly been blessed with such adorable children.
so cute! i'm curious to see how kailee is going to treat our next one.
aww.. that is SOOO sweet! i think i see a bond forming. :)
Those are precious pictures.
I really enjoyed reading your birth story. It would have been nice if I had done the same thing when I had my boys. Home birth would have been nice, too. At least I did nurse them all.
Susan Pearce, your mom's cousin
Josiah is going to be a great big brother to his baby sister!
Post a Comment