Just thought that I would write a quick note to let everyone know that the baby is head down now. Praise the Lord! Thank you all for praying about that. Now the baby can come whenever it is ready and all would be well. We are having a great time with the family here. Sorry no pictures yet, maybe next time around. :)
10 comments:
wonderful! we've been praying.
say hi to the family for me. i miss ya'll so much.
auntie meg
Great news! Will be praying for a safe and speedy delivery!
Yay! So glad to hear that!
PRAISE GOD!!! Tell your family hello.
GOOD NEWS!
Let us know as soon you pop it out! HAHA!
Thats wonderful news Bek!
I am glad!
luff, Isaiah n Faith
I knew it... Nothing is impossible when we can just Trust God. That is such great news.I am so happy. Let me know when that baby is on his way..love you guys,
Sam and Tammy
woohooo! praying
That is great!!!!
PS. Please tell Sis. Connie that I got a new job. I won't be a Teacher's Aide next year. :0( and :0)
We miss them too!
Post a Comment