Here are a few pictures from last night, don't worry, nothing gross. :)
Here are a couple of pictures of me just hours before Tabitha came. Pardon my hair, but it was very late at night halfway through labor.


Mom, that chair you bought me worked great for labor too! Melissa (midwife) was helping me through a few contractions. This picture happened in between contractions.

Sis. Lauren, one of my teen girls, was pushing on my back through a contraction.

A very pleased, Sis. Lauren holding Tabitha.


9 comments:
AWWWW!! Great pics! I want to get the birth story! wemmies@comcast.net
I am happy for you. Nice job! ;)
i want the birth story, tammy@tammyhartdesigns.com
Alot of people think i'm nuts, but when I see you and what you did, and your beautiful reward, I feel so jealous! :) I love having babies, I look forward to my next time around. You are such a dear soul, you're whole family is precious to me. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
Of course, I want the story!
Mom
Congratulations and PRAISE THE LORD for answered prayer! God is SOOOO GOOD. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures so quickly. I'd love to add your birth story to my collection. God bless you guys. We love you and are praying for you.
I want the birth story, too. I love reading about your family.
Your mom's cousin, Susan Pearce
I would love to have your birth story. I think that is amazing that you have your babies at home. We had thought about having our last home at home, but I chickened out. Congratulations again Tabitha is beautiful.
soooooooooo sweet!
i'm with everyone else on the birth story.
Hey Sis!! My computer was acting up yesterday, so I wasn't able to post anything! :(
Anyways, Tabitha looks like a keeper, I'm glad everything went well. I wish I could be down there, give her a hug'n'kiss from Uncle Micah!
~AKCameraGuy~
You look so HAPPY and relaxed! :-)
Since you offered, I'd love to hear your birth story. I hope we can do a home birth this time!
Post a Comment