Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Dream Anyone?

Has anyone ever had their husband dream that you were a couch? I did. Sunday night in fact. Not only was I a couch, but a couch with a spider on it. lol As you can imagine he tried to "kill" the spider. Thankfully he got me on the hip area where their is plenty of padding. No major injury incurred and I was kind enough not to fight back. (There could of been a black eye or broken rib if I had! hee hee) The only injury that might have happened was a bruised self-image. My husband sub-consciously thinks I'm as huge as a couch. *sob!*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Bek~you make me laugh I sure appreciated that one today!
Luff, Faith n Isaiah

Washington Okie said...

Ok, Brother Jacob do I have to have a chat with you? I'm just thankful your lovely wife took it so well and didn't give you a black eye.

Erika J. said...

awwwwww.

i had someone tell me at church sunday night that i look like i'm having twins.

=0(

Rebekah Doran said...

I have strangers look at me and say "WOW!" Another told me they hadn't seen someone as big as me in a LONG time. Needless to say, I'm really sticking out there. :/

Kasey said...

Hey, I have seen pictures of you and you are far from a couch missy!! I say you look pretty hot especially all pregnant and hot. Not that i would know all about that pregnant stuff.

Rebekah Doran said...

Oh Thanks Kasey! :)

Ebony Shanti said...

While I was preggo, I was having dreams about eric being a dragon with garlic breath...
I think you look beautiful, nothing close to a sofa...
but if you think about it, the sofa is usually in the center of the home where the family sits together...it doesn't have to have a bad meaning :)