Today is Josiah's 3rd birthday. Since we already had his party, we will probably just eat some icecream later on today and sing to him again.
Last night I finally did it. I finally got the my dressers all cleared off replaced with my "pretties" and my pictures and whatnot hung up on my walls. So now when I have the baby and am spending alot of my time in the room, I'll have something nice to look at. :) Sometime this winter I'll take pictures and show them to you all. Maybe I'll have curtains by then.
Yesterday morning we got up and Jacob wanted to go to yard sales. We haven't don't that in a long time. All we ended up buying was some books, a couple of cars for the boys and some sidewalk chalk. We did find a fax/copy/ printer for my Uncle. Then for free we got a little bike, just Josiah's size. It was missing a petal but my Uncle, being the handy man he is, had it replaced in no time. :) We also got a little cabinet thing for free because it had no handles, which I'll use to put the baby's clothes in until we get another dresser. Jacob has knobs on it for me now so I just need to wash it out today.
Alright, I think that I'm going to go and eat some breakfast now.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


4 comments:
Give Josiah a birthday hug for us.
Sounds like you have been busy nesting. My Mom knew when I was going to deliver Jeremy because two days prior I had deep cleaned her entire house. She said that women get a big spurt of energy just before the baby comes and she was right. ~smile~
You got some good deals at the yard sales. Way to go!
I think I've been "nesting" for a week at least. A week ago I cleaned out and straighten our crawl space and then cleaned and straightened our storage shed. My Grandma thought for sure that I was going to have the baby the next day. I don't know. Maybe I'm just trying to get this labor started by cleaning. So far it is not working.
Happy Birthday Josiah!
Loves
Lisa~
Happy birthday Josiah we hope you have an awesome day and many more to come.
Luff, Isaiah n I
Post a Comment