Tuesday, September 11, 2007

At the River

Today the midwife comes to check on Tabitha and me. She wasn't busy today, so instead of us going to the office, she is coming here. It will be nice not to have to pack all the kids in. Although I am wanting to go into town to do a few things and if Jacob decides he wants to go, we will be packing the kids anyway. Oh, Jacob just said that he is going to have to go do and interview so, it looks like we will all be going into town this afternoon.

The weather has been so much cooler these days. It's nice for the kids to be able to play outside more, especially with Elijah doing school, it helps to keep him for getting distracted.

Jacob made the appointments for the year this Sunday. I'm the new VLB leader. yah! I love being with our young people and all. I'm excited. Jacob is also wanting to start a regional website for our region. We are hoping, withMicah's help, that we will be able to put up sermons that Jacob and maybe Bro Adams preaches along with other things.

Well, we are settling into our new routine with Tabitha and since I'm feeling great my house is getting back in order. :D Sometime we need to get a good picture of Tabitha before she gets too much older. Poor girl, she hasn't got near the pictures that the other kids did.

Here are the last of the pictures from when my Mom and Nathan were here. We live real close to a river, so one hot day we took the kids down to play in it. They had a blast! Made me wish we hadn't waited so long to bring them down there.

Ernie, Uncle Nathan, and Elijah


Alana smiling for the camera.



The boys having fun.


With Grandma.


Well, I better go and start cooking the beans to make refried beans with so we will have something to eat when we get back home this evening. Hope you all have a good day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i am LOVING all the pictures.

eh, sis! ;)

Rebekah Doran said...

Glad that you are enjoying them, sis. *grin*