Saturday, September 01, 2007

Jacob is HOME!!!

It is so good to have Jacob home again. We all missed him. The girls were GREAT help and very good company. They even cleaned the house for me before arrived. :) Jacob arrived home and we decided to play one last game with the girls before I took them home. We played Hit The Deck, very fun. Not a whole lot has gone on since then. Yesterday we watched two of Debbie's kids while they went into town to pick up their "new" van. It wasn't ready, so they are to go back into town and get it today, so we'll have two of their kids again today. Elijah and Alana can't wait for them to come over. :)

On their walk around the bend, Josh and Debbie brought by some depression candy made from mashed potatoes and peanutbutter. It was good, but REALLY sweet. I would have never of known that there was potato in it.

I want to praise God for providing for us. While Jacob was at the Assembly, somebody gave an anonymous love offering to us. Just the right amount for what we needed. Praise the Lord! And if the person who gave it to us reads our blog, I just want to say "Thank you very, very much."

I also want to thank everyone who prayed for Jacob on this trip and for his message.

Oh and Tabitha weighed 9lbs 6 oz on Tuesday, so she had gained her birth weight back and then some in a week.

Jacob posted a detailed post about his trip on his blog. Go check it out at

http://aninspiredquill.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

SIS-MC said...

Your husband did a fantastic job with his sermon at the assembly.

Your sacrifices will never be overlooked by God. He is faithful to his children.

Lois McMahon,
Commerce, Georgia
(for now)