Let's see, what have we been up to beside school...
Tuesday after school we did our weekly outing into town.
Wed- we had our WIC appointment. I had to bring Alana and Josiah in so we just ended up bringing the whole family. They had to have their iron level checked. Alana's was 14.6 and Josiah's was 15 something. Very, very good!!! All they said when they got their finger poked was "ouch!" No tears. :) Also on Wed, Mel's mom, Karen came over to see Tabitha while walking the grandkids around the bend.
Thursday- Grandma Jenkins came over to see Tabitha "since it's been so long since she has seen her" *grin* While she was here, the kids found, you'll never guess, a SNAKE. *sigh* They caught it and we now have another "pet" snake. lol I really don't mind though. I think Jacob has just as much fun with it as the kids. Elijah was the one to catch it this time. He picked it up by the tail. YUK! They were so excited to have FOUND and caught it. They had the old cage out before one could even blink. When Jacob came home they all went down to the river to get rocks and such for the inside of the cage. Of course once down by the river, they had to do a little wading. *giggle* Now we have a very natural habitat for our new "pet" snake. (Don't worry Bro. Adams, it will be gone before your next visit! ;-)
I'm not sure what day it was but I heard Elijah and Alana laughing that laugh that lets you know the are up to something and one had better make sure it is an "ok" something. I walk into the livingroom to see that Elijah had figured out how to make his little stretchy lizards stick to the ceiling. *lol while shaking head* It was an "ok" something this time. *whew* I decided to see just how long they would actually stay up there. It's been at least three days and all but one have fallen down. I'm actually surprise that that one is still up there. Simple minds, simple entertainment. *grin*
Well, I got the last of pictures that we took with Matt ready for posting. These were taken at the airport while we were waiting to see if Matt would get a free ticket or not.
Matt trying to imitate me.

The only way we could convince Moriah to sit close to Uncle Matt and take a picture was if I held her. It worked. I like her little smile.

Elijah and Uncle Matt.



No comments:
Post a Comment