Saturday, September 29, 2007

Transcribing 101

Yep, that is what I am attempting to do now. Jacob was called last week, I believe, and was asked to transcribe the Tuesday Afternoon session of the Assembly. That happen to be the session he preached in too. Anyway, we got the stuff this week sometime telling how to do it etc and the DVD of that session. With Jacob's boss having just quit and all, he has been very busy this week with the extra work load. Soooo, I realized he might need a little help to get it done on time and offered to start it anyway. I'm just now able to get to it and am just now listening to the preliminary music. I love it! Such great music. I'm actually kinda excited to be able to listen to this session before we actually get our copy of the whole Assembly on DVD, I'm going to get to hear just exactly what Jacob said in his sermon. I've heard/read enough comments to make me very curious. :)

Today Melissa and I traded kids. I took her two twin boys and she took my two older girls. Her boys were great and she said the girls were very good. So we BOTH had a relatively quiet afternoon, it was wonderful. I think we both agree we will have to do that more often.

Well, it is about to head into the message, so I will bring this to a close for now.

PS Please pray that I will do this right. *smile*

5 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

So...how did transcribing 101 go? I caught things, while concentrating on my session that I had either missed or forgotten and wow! it was so good. We received all of the DVD's yesterday and are eager to watch them and show them to our congregation, but that will have to wait until the wedding is over. Six more days that other son of mine will be a married man. Wow! That is too weird!

Jacob Doran said...

I don't have a whole lot done. :( I will have to work on it at nights after the kids are in bed most likely. We'll see how much I get done tomorrow night. I can't wait to get the DVD's, sounds like there were some VERY good messages.

I bet that would be weird to have both sons married off so close together and with Jerry not giving too much of a warning. I know Mel can't believe they will both be married.

Rebekah Doran said...

Opps, forgot to switch accounts!

Vicki Smith said...

Hey, girl, I'm happy to hear you've joined the Transcriber's Club! :-) I didn't hear who all got a special invite to this "club," but "WELCOME!" I hope you enjoy your work and that the Lord will bless and reward you for your labor.

Montgomery's said...

Enjoy transcribing and listing to a great Assembly!