Today was a pretty good Monday. We got up and ate breakfast, then sent the kids outside to pick up the trash that some neighbor dog scattered all over our yard. After that is was Bible class and then school. I threw a load of clothes in the dryer and finished cleaning the kitchen. When I went back to get the clothes out of the dryer I found a green crayon in there all warm and very soft. Thankfully it hadn't mashed into an of the clothes and only left a few very small green marks on the inside of the dryer.
Jacob has extra work this week with the paper. That means he had to work today and tomorrow. No day off this week. Tomorrow he will be gone most of the day, today he was only gone for 5 hrs. While Jacob was gone today, Josiah went and was climbing around in the wood shed which is suppose to be off limits. Anyway, he went and got his head stuck in between a piece of wood and and a kind of shelf thing that we stack some of the wood on. Poor guy, he was about panicked. When he saw me he just cried and held his hand out to me, just about broke my heart when he did that. But since he wasn't suppose to be there in the first place and wasn't hurt just scared I didn't let him see that I felt sorry for him. I pulled the piece of wood out that held him captive and then scolded him for playing in the wood shed. He stayed out for the rest of the day.
We had our pancake, waffles, eggs and hashbrowns for supper tonight with my "chuncky" plum syrup. It was very good. After dinner the kids helped me to fold all the clothes and then Daddy read them some library books while I put all the clothes away. That chore is done for another week. :)
I don't have any pictures to put up today, well I do, just not on this laptop. Jacob is on the computer tonight so pictures will have to wait for another day. I think I'm going to go know and go catch up on some blogs that I got behind on last week. So "goodnight" one and all.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


2 comments:
i love breakfast for dinner! it's my favorite!
i need to make ya'll Tomato gravy
Me too, it is nice and easy and everyone loves it.
Yes you do. Jacob and I have had it once when we first were married and loved it. Probably 7 years ago now.
Post a Comment