Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Random Game

I normally don't do these, but since Grace asked... ;)

Rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



My 8 Random Facts/Habits

1. I was in Judo for 4 yrs and reached 3rd degree brown belt.

2. When I get extreemly tired I can get giddy. I'll start laughing over the dumbest things and have a very hard time stopping. Thankfully that hasn't happen very often and only a handful of people have seen me that way. lol That would include my brothers and husband. I think it scares them a little when I get that way. *giggle*

3. I'm double jointed in both elbows. It was real fun grossing people out with them and freaking my Judo teacher out when he first saw them go the "wrong way" thinking that I just had my arm dislocated or broken.

4. I've unintentionally tired to run through a sliding glass door at my Aunts. Ouch! That hurts you know! Maybe that's what happen to me since I know my Mom didn't drop me on my head when I was a baby. :P

5. My first time to drive was when I was 11 yrs old on the frozen highway. (the Kuskokwim River in the dead of winter)

6. My last major fight with my brother Matthew was at the boat harbor over car keys. lol

7. I once was pulled over by a cop in the morning. Since I was not really expecting to see anyone, my hair was a mess, my clothes were mismatched and I was wearing my dad's tennis shoes. lol! (I was pulled over by no fault of my own, honest! If you want the rest of the story just ask.)

8. I've been in 7 different weddings including my own and have played the piano for two.

Tag! You're it!
1. Matthew Peter
2. Ebony Sonnenberg
3. Faith Mojin
4. Sylvia
5. Jessa Nowling
6. Melissa Barham
7. Sharon Darden
8. Codi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you thought of me! and it was fun,
ps.10 lbs wow huh? I know. :)
Faith n Isaiah

Unknown said...

i want to hear the cop story!

Rachel said...

I can be goofy under NORMAL circumstances, but I get super giddy and ridiculous when I'm tired and had too much sugar. I had Megan cowering under the desk in fear one late night when we first met her!